Thursday 28 April 2011

My Personal Comment About Electronic Advertisement Subject

Based on, my personal comment about the electronic advertisement class taught by Puan Nurin really interesting subject it is because how a advertisement playing a important role especially in marketing product and services world. By this class, i able to understand about more about an advertisement and the assignment given by Puan Nurin, really useful because i does not only get gain about advertisement but also learn how to apply it through we doing good advertisement such as posture, flayers and also video advertisement for our client Rafatopstar to promote the Encera BB Cream. this is good opportunity to me because who given by Puan Nurin to me where i get learn how to Account Planner and what must Account Planner must to. Really Thank you to Puan Nurin and Rafatopstar client because give me good opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment