Friday 29 April 2011

What I have learn in this class

First of all, i would like to thanks to Madam Nurin for teaching us for the whole semester. In this class, I have learn about the important of advertising for a product. Without advertising, we can't promote the product to public. Besides of that, I also know the tools of advertising, which is printing media such as poster, banner, flyers and so on and electronic media such as video, audio and so on. Through this class, i have learn also how to do a proposal and sell it to clients. Between, I have gain the knowledge about marketing studies, I have know how to do a market survey, market segmentation and so on. At last, I would like say "Thank You" to our beloved lecturer, Madam Nurin..........^^

By Tieu Siak Kia (128558)

No comments:

Post a Comment